cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot Apply Voucher

I recently got a code from the new Chromecast promotion: 2 months of Sky Cinema Pass for £5. The code looks something like this: NOW42PSG9DUB17

For the past two nights I have tried entering this voucher code in to the NowTV website and it keeps saying: 

We're having trouble with vouchers right now

Please wait a moment and try again.

I have seen other people have sucess with this promotion so I'm wondering why NowTv is having issues with me trying to redeem my voucher.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Any nowtv staff available for comment?

Hi @Anonymous User

I've just sent you an email regarding this issue

Thanks

Aaron

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Whilst you are on the case, please can you also help out @therealhakdaddy

Cheers 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @schnapps

Just sent you an email there aswell @therealhakdaddy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

I've just sent you an email regarding this issue

Thanks

Aaron

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have 2 vouchers in "my vouchers" for entertainment. I have had entertainment for 1 year now as I purchased a 12 month pass, this is due to expire today Nov. 19th. I have tried to apply one of my vouchers but it says I have a voucher in use, however it says after today it will charge £8.99. Why will it not let me apply one of the valid vouchers I already have? I don't want it to charge me so I have cancelled for now hoping I can apply a voucher tomorrow Nov. 20 Can anyone shed any light? Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

OK! All sorted by Magic! Sorry for wasting time 🙂

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User please help
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Legend 5
Legend 5

So @Anonymous User what is the problem as it is not just restricted to Chromecast offer.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@4268 wrote:
So @Anonymous User what is the problem as it is not just restricted to Chromecast offer.

@4268 Its not something we've noticed to be a widespread issue at the moment but we're keeping an eye on it just incase reports of the problem increase

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also can't redeem my voucher could you please give me some instructions to solve this ?