cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Willowwalk
Advocate

Cancelling

Why is it not possible to speak to someone especially if you want to cancel? Unless your problem falls within the topics offered you have no other alternative. I signed up to watch a specific Match and used this to find out how I could do it. Now app appeared in the heading offering a free 7 day etc., etc., which I took advantage of..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Willowwalk 

Have a look at this link. You need to know 100% where you took the membership out, where if its the app then you need to deal with the App Store such as iTunes or Google Play.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-cancel-now

If it was via the website and you’re looking for a refund use the drop down ‘How to get in touch’ to bring up the ‘Live chat’. In there click it and you’ll speak with staff.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Willowwalk 

Have a look at this link. You need to know 100% where you took the membership out, where if its the app then you need to deal with the App Store such as iTunes or Google Play.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-cancel-now

If it was via the website and you’re looking for a refund use the drop down ‘How to get in touch’ to bring up the ‘Live chat’. In there click it and you’ll speak with staff.

I8this
Mentor

I have cancelled within 14 days cooling period & cannot get past 'live chat' = BOT there is no option to go any further gave...I have not had a refund yet had a 'you've cancelled...' 2 days after I took out membership...still NO refund! Dreadful  

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@I8this 

Did you follow my full instructions on the final paragraph using the link I posted? Live chat IS NOT a bot, it is speaking with staff, the ‘get help quicker’ is the bot.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Willowwalk 

Did you follow my full instructions on the final paragraph using the link I posted? Live chat IS NOT a bot, it is speaking with staff, the ‘get help quicker’ is the bot.

Willowwalk
Advocate

Sorry Gav, I’m all over this and thank you for your help

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Willowwalk 

No worries bud, I actually meant to tag in the other user as they posted on your thread. Glad to hear you are getting it sorted!

I8this
Mentor

I have now...(!) managed to communicate with a human at NOW & problem sorted, thank you gavs for advice : )