cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelling

So I have a Sports access deal which lasts until June 2022. £ 20 per month. Can I cancel this at anytime? and not have to continue to pay from the moment I cancel??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
redchiz1
Champion 2

Assuming it wasn't a pay-up-front season ticket type deal, no. As soon as you cancel that is it, no more monthly payments. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
redchiz1
Champion 2

You can cancel at any time and you can carry on using the service up until the date on which your next payment would be due.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for speedy response - so I don`t have to pay up to the end of the offer - which was June? 

redchiz1
Champion 2

Assuming it wasn't a pay-up-front season ticket type deal, no. As soon as you cancel that is it, no more monthly payments. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You only pay for the months you want to use. The offer is a £xxx per month for xx months. 

So if you cancel before the deal expires, all that will happen is you will lose the discounted price. Although you always get offers from NOW for sports. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
redchiz1
Champion 2

@gavs82008 I would raise a small quibble with that last sentence of yours, "always" has certainly not applied to me, save for when maybe I didn't want it! Clever algorithm, eh?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@redchiz1 

Haha I keep getting sports offers and I haven't taken out a sports membership in god knows how long. 

Just got one for £20 per month for 6 months. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
redchiz1
Champion 2

That'll explain it.  😉