cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelling Trial - Still Renewed for Payment

Hi,

I've cancelled my NowTV 1 Month trial (entertainment pass) around end of April as it was due to renew with Payment in May, and i was disapointed with the content, however when trying to cancel the pass in the interface, it would still show, even after following the process twice. I've never received a confirmation email and thought it was a delay on the website, as two attempts didnt remove the pass. To my surprise i was billed this month for the Entertainment pass as the cancellation never went through.

Discussed with an agent in Live Chat who wouldn't provide  a refund. I am very disapointed here as i feel like a scam to allow trials, but then have "bugs" or some flaws on the website that does not allow cancellation and end up charging customers.

I haven't watched anything since at least a week before the end of the trial pass, and nothing since, so i am looking for a refund here please. Any idea what is the best course of action here ?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Best option is to fill this form out. 

https://account.nowtv.com/payments/query/incorrect-charge

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Best option is to fill this form out. 

https://account.nowtv.com/payments/query/incorrect-charge

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks  filled this out now. Although this form seems to have bugs all over the place too, if you choose "yes" to having cancelled before end of trial the form resets to blank, and also after submitting the form, you get no case ID or email, so not sure if it actually went through

"Your Reference number is : %{caseNumber}"

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI, I've noticed that with the form as well - screen just goes blank when you click on certain things. I've had a 2 month pass that's due to renew on the 22/05/20 but after checking today I've been charged for a partial month on the 14/05/20 to continue my subscription until 14/06/20. 

Obviously they're using Covid 19 as an excuse for not having the live chat etc working and apart from waiting on the phone for an hour I don't think there's another way to contact them.

I've had loads of problems with billing in the past and thought that by purchasing 2 month passes at a time and renewing them as and when I felt like it would be easy - apparently not.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had exactly the same I didn't cancel trial in time so £7.99 came out, had trouble cancelling on the site, thought it was just a delay, have now been charged over £30 for something I haven't even watched for over a month,  now trying to fill in the online form and it is so full of bugs I can't actually get anywhere with it, and have had no luck getting through to anyone, this is completely unreasonable, and can't see why they're blaming covid when they can all work from home, very disappointed