cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelling Subscription

Cancelling a membership is easy???? No its not 

– just click Cancel membership next to the one you don't want any more, and follow the steps to the end. You'll be able to keep watching until your next payment was due.

This statement does not make any sense and there does not appear to be any Cancel link? 

Any thoughts please

11 REPLIES 11
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

– just click Cancel membership next to the one you don't want any more, and follow the steps to the end. You'll be able to keep watching until your next payment was due.

This statement does not make any sense and there does not appear to be any Cancel link? 

Any thoughts please

Hi @Anonymous User When going through to your memberships, you should see a list of Memberships you have active on your account. Under each Membership you will see a 'Cancel' option. Are you seeing anything like this? Cheers - TD

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Tony-D wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Any thoughts please

Hi @Anonymous User When going through to your memberships, you should see a list of Memberships you have active on your account. Under each Membership you will see a 'Cancel' option. Are you seeing anything like this? Cheers - TD

It will look like this @Anonymous User 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks I cant see my Now TV membership listed only the offers of additional services - thus confused?
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:
Thanks I cant see my Now TV membership listed only the offers of additional services - thus confused?

Strange enough tbh. Through this link yeah Jock? My Account (nowtv.com) 

In that case, you may be on the wrong account. May be worth checking out this link to see if there are any Alt accounts in your name. NOW - Help - Account finder (nowtv.com) Let me know how you get on - TD

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No I dont see my current Now TV membership only the other offerings?? 

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

No I dont see my current Now TV membership only the other offerings?? 

Very weird @Anonymous User Did you try the account finder link i sent you? What membership do you currently have? Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks I have a Now TV subscription
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

What membership do you have? As NOW offers serval TV memberships

• Entertainment
  • Cinema
  • Sports
  • Boost
  • Hayu
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is nothing called Active membership just Add Membership and Start trial in whole page