cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelling Sky Cinema Pass?

Hello,

I signed up for the Sky Cinema pass at £5.99 for 12 months. This rate is due to expire and shoot up to full price on 29th May 2020. My question is; do I need to give a months' notice to cancel this before I'm charged full price? Or can I do it anytime in May without it then rolling over to a months full price in June? Hope that makes sense, thanks in advance for your help!

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Cancel the cinema pass sometime in early / mid May (don't leave it in the last 24 hours in case the system suspends your cancel button whilst taking your next due full price payment).

You will still get the full duration of the cinema pass if you cancel early up to the 28th of May.

When you cancel you may or may not be offered a retention deal to stay.

Should you not be offered a retention deal or not interested then there is approximately four to five steps on screen to get the green thumbs up message that you have successfully cancelled a pass.

Then go back to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here, where hopefully it should show cancelled next to your cinema pass with information how long you can remain watching the pass.

You should also receive an email from NowTV confirming a pass has been cancelled on your account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to cancel my pass buy why do NOW TV make it virtually impossible, I've spent ages and still cant figure it, and its impossible to get advice on the Help line.

Would really appreciate some help & advice.

Neilfi
Mentor

Sign on Now tv website. Go to "My Account" drop down menu" Passes & Vouchers" There you will see any that active passes have a "Cancel Pass" button, and a drop down arrow for details.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to watch channels W and Alibi how can I get theses channels.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User you'll need to subscribe to Sky, Talk Talk TV, BT TV or Virgin.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you, your reply is very useful, thank you.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The W or Alibi channels are not part of the NowTV service.

Have a read of this linked article on what TV channels are available with a nowTV Entertainment Pass.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/entertainment-pass 

I am not familiar with the W or Alibi channels but i could only find what services they was available from by reading the UKTV website.

https://corporate.uktv.co.uk/about-uktv/article/our-channels/ 

NowTV branded devices does have the UKTV Play App but this doesn't cover W or Alibi and the last time i checked it was only on demand stuff from Dave, Yesterday & Drama.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you for all your reply’s.