cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelling Pass

My passes are due to expire on the 01/05/2020 which is when the new payment is due. If I cancel these now will I still be able to watch until 30/04/2020 or do I cancel on the 30/04/2020?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you cancel now you should have the full duration of the pass to watch up until the 30th of this month.

When you cancel make sure you go through all the steps on screen (approx 4 screen steps) until you get the green thumbs up message and cancelled is also showing next to your pass.

Don't leave it in the last 24 hours where NowTV could temporary suspended the cancel pass button when they are in the process of automatically taking the next due payment.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you cancel now you should have the full duration of the pass to watch up until the 30th of this month.

When you cancel make sure you go through all the steps on screen (approx 4 screen steps) until you get the green thumbs up message and cancelled is also showing next to your pass.

Don't leave it in the last 24 hours where NowTV could temporary suspended the cancel pass button when they are in the process of automatically taking the next due payment.