cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelling Entertainment

It seems simple, instructions say: "Head to NOW Membership, hit Cancel membership next to the one you don’t want any more, then follow the onscreen steps.".  But in NOW Membership there is no 'Cancel' next to Entertainment.  Yet I have paid for it - it shows in payments.  Cannot see any other way to cancel this, ie. stop it renewing every month.  Can anyone help please?

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

It's not a Vodafone Entertainment offer by any chance or are you billed by a third party such has iTunes etc ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
4.99 for 3 months, now in the 4th month it has renewed at 9.99 and I want
to cancel from next month.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If using a different internet browser or another device with a browser on it doesn't give you the option to cancel the Entertainment Membership if it's definitely showing on your online NOW account under My Membership.

Then when you are ready to cancel jump over to live chat (click on the green chat online button from the link page below) and see if live chat can cancel the TV Membership on your behalf.

When cancelling don't leave it to the last 24 hours and i would cancel a couple of days in advance.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

RoyB
Legend

8EDA126F-5154-4FB6-83A7-B2BD2179708E.jpeg

@Anonymous User 

Logged into Now on a browser, My Account/Manage Account/Memberships,

I see a Cancel button under each Membership.

Do you not see that?

Perhaps you have got your Memberships other than directly from Now?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.