cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelling Account, but can't log into NowTV.

Hello NowTV,

I have tried to cancel my NowTV account, but I can't log into my account. I have tried resetting my password on the account, but each time have been presented with a webpage which says 'An unexpected error occurred'.

I have had to create another account in order to contact you, but I am still having no luck in getting into my other account.

All the best,

ArmouredGeddon

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Over on Twitter NowTV have mentioned that they are encountering some technical issues where a few customers can't access their account.

The temporary workaround that has worked for a couple of customers was to use a smartphone with the mobile internet data switched on when accessing their website with the Fire Fox internet browser on your phone (don't know if you have a smartphone with a mobile data plan on it).

If you have a VPN service on your Router or internet devices (including phone) than temporary disable it.

I tend to use MS Edge internet browser on my tablet and never had any issues accessing my nowtv account (perhaps i have been lucky over the last 5 plus years using their service).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @schnapps,

I've just tried this, I haven't got any VPN services set up on my phone. I've also turned off the wi-fi on my phone, and turned internet data on. However, when I try to log in through the Firefox browser, I am presented with the message 'Unable to sign you in, please try again later'.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If that's the case the temporary workaround NowTV suggested on their Twitter feed doesn't work for everybody then when accessing their online account.

Sorry i won't be able to help any further apart from maybe try the Microsoft Edge internet browser.

Because their live chat service is closed due to the coronavirus crisis, then the only way i can see that you can get in touch with NowTV is to send this web complaints form on this link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @schnapps,

I've tried the MS Edge browser, which you suggested but I'm encountering the same issue. I've left a complaint, so hopefully something comes of that.

Thanks for your help on this.