cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelled pass

Hey, 

I won a 3 month entertainment pass and claimed it last night. I wanted to cancel the renewal so I didn't forget about it when it comes up in 3 months time which I've just done but now it says "You can keep watching until 31 Jan 2020" where as before it said "You are on a free offer until 31 March 2020" I read up on this community forum prior to cancelling to confirm that you can continue to use until your expiry date. So have I just lost 2 months worth of viewing?

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Certain vouchers and passes need to be cancelled in the last 30 days of them finishing to get the full duration of the offer.

If you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here, see if it gives you the option to restart the pass.

Then check if the offer is fully reinstated and if it has, then cancel the pass in the last 30 days it is about to expire. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Certain vouchers and passes need to be cancelled in the last 30 days of them finishing to get the full duration of the offer.

If you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here, see if it gives you the option to restart the pass.

Then check if the offer is fully reinstated and if it has, then cancel the pass in the last 30 days it is about to expire. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @schnapps 

Thanks for the quick response! 

That's perfect, it's worked straight away.

Thanks so much! Really appreciate it