cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelled pass but still being charged.

Hi there,

I cancelled my Entertainment pass last November, yet have been charged every month since then. When I log in I don’t have access to Entertainment, and it says I have no passes available to cancel on the website/app. I’ve been trying to get in contact since I noticed the issue in January with no success.

EMck91

5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. Sounds like the pass might be on a different account you have - try checking any other accounts to see if there is an active pass on there. If you can't find one or don't have any other accounts best to pop onto live chat, explain what's happened and see if they can help you and sort out a refund. 

To get to live chat, go to the following help page and choose the live chat option.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am disgusted with the services from this company.

I contacted someone in the live chat (after having to search the internet for a link that worked as nothing does on the website). I explained to the person that I wanted to terminate all passes, accounts, card details etc. I had an email from both accounts saying that everything had been cancelled.

WHY AM HAVE I BEEN CHARGED IN JANUARY AND FEBRUARY?!?!?!

The live chat links don't work, I can't find anywhere to contact someone..this is ridiculous!!

I demand that someone gets in touch with me ASAP, an issue is refunded and I'm compensated.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the exact same problem been trying for over an hour to get in contact about being charged for cancelled passes. 
why have a “get in touch” page when you can’t actually get in touch. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User  @Anonymous User 

I would suggest to pop over to live chat where they deal with account related matters and ask them to cancel the pass or passes in question and also ask them for a refund. (Not the chat bot) 

To reach live chat open the link below and click on the small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the green chat button to click on.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-tv-passes/cancelling-or-renewing-now-tv-passes

If you are unable to use this email us under the contacts details through that link 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Call your bank and get them to block the payment coming out. Its the only way and they may reinburst you the back dated monies.