cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelled membership in October, Now took payment in November

Cancelled in October but Now took another £9.99 on 30 Nov.

Cannot connect via Chat.

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Did you get confirmation email stating that the membership was cancelled? If not then unfortunately the full lengthy process wasn’t completed for cancelling. 

As for live chat are you clicking “get help quicker”? If you are then this is a bot. You need click “chat online” within the green box.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply.

That may well have happened, I now have eMails confirming cancellation.

Plus Screenshots taken

Clicking on Live chat is just opening another identical Window for me.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It should load up a pop up on the bottom right side of the screen. What happens if you try another browser?

You could also try send an email to support if your having no luck with live chat, see the below picture for the email address.

81255B92-BC7E-422C-B06A-F7E5E0F4EFE1.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well will see what happens the end of Dec

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Don’t wait - select My Account/Manage Account/ My Memberships above, and see if any Memberships are still running, and indicate a next payment date when you press the chevron (little downward ‘v’ arrow).

If any do, cancel them, taking care to go right to the end of the process.

If none exist, go to :-

https://help.nowtv.com/article/find-an-account
and use the Account Finder to see if you may have one or more duplicate accounts.

If none of this resolves it, then when you speak to Live Chat (use a different browser, to overcome the issue when you try to use it on your current browser) make sure you have the code(s) shown on the unexpected Now payment(s) on your bank statement(s) so that Live Chat can track down where these are originating.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.