cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelled but still charged

I cancelled inside my cooling off period and just noticed I've been getting charged since March. I'm livid. Can't see any contact buttons to phone them. Any one know.
3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Any account related matters need to be dealt by nowtv live chat.

Here's the link page to live chat or alternatively you can drop them an email.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/cancelled-now-tv-but-still-being-charged

Also, this linked page explains some of the reasons why customers still get charged even if they have cancelled the service, which may or may not be relevant in your case.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/cancelled-now-tv-but-still-being-charged

Anyway your best option is to jump over to live chat, where they should be able to assist you further.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did this get resolved? Happened to me too, seems to be some trend

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also happened to me and I discovered that just selecting Cancel does not cancel, in fact you have to do this 4 times.  Each time the next one is out of the visible page on the screen so you have to scroll down, particularly underhand when you have completed a short survey asking the reason for the cancellation after just the first time of selecting cancel so you are led to believe it has already been done.  These companies all follow a similar pattern and phone numbers are non existent, they don't want you to contact them!

These sort of practices are completely underhand and you should only have to do this once and you should be able to clearly see all the information in a single page.  I've written to OFCOM to report this behaviour and you should do the same.  It's unlikely they'll refund your money until you have gone through the whole thing  as they can say you did not complete the process fully.  You need to check the pass you have cancelled is now showing as 'restart'.