cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelled but still charged

Why can't i just contact someone??? I cancelled my free trial of movies but was still charged 9.99! I want a refund.

3 REPLIES 3
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Why can't i just contact someone??? I cancelled my free trial of movies but was still charged 9.99! I want a refund.

@Anonymous User Hi, i'll PM you now and we will sort it out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled after my free trial was up. I cancelled late so expected to be charged for the next month. However I have continued to be charged ever since. I have been on my account to cancel the packs twice now and it somehow seems to pop back up and charge me. I would like a refund please and also confirmation that my passes have been cancelled. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Experiencing the same extremely frustrating problem - you simply sign up to NowTv monthly package through apple tv. But then trying to cancel your contract is a total nightmare and verging on being a fraudulent practice. NowTv is happy to debit your account monthly but make it purposefully difficult to cancel your subscription – I am reporting this to the Office of the Ombudsman with the following points:

1) Once you subscribe to a monthly direct debit with NowTV - this doesn't appear in your NowTV account under “subscriptions”. Instead to view and cancel your contract you have to navigate your way through your Apple account to a section that is only accessible online called "subscriptions" to then cancel NowTv. This is not at all clear and is purposefully made difficult.

2) Your account with NowTv does not show that you have a monthly subscription with them. But this is totally misleading as there is, through your Apple account - you will only realise this on your monthly bank statements once you account has been debitted.

2) There is absolutely no one from NowTV to talk to to cancel your membership - is there even a customer service department? I have ultimately had to take to this forum!