Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Tundike
Advocate

Re: Cancelled but still charged

Hi,

I used this app 2 yrs back last time only on my phone, had problem with the application, thats why i deleted my account, and my bank card details, and my user account, but it is still charging looks like every month. Whats going on? I succesfully delete my account again at last december and thoesen't matter still charge me!!???  I Would like to get back my refound! This is crazy!

Im very sad customer

0 Thanks
Shaunamarie
Observer

Cancelled my free trial day before the trial was up - checked my balance today and I have been charged. Followed all steps to ensure the pass was cancelled. Want a refund please 

0 Thanks
Palmer_Alex
Observer

This is clearly how NOWTV conduct their business, I had the same thing so have thousands of others. I asked about 10 times on the ridiculously frustrating “live chat” how I could be charged when I cancelled the pass the very next day after signing up, Which gave almost 4 weeks for them to process the cancellation, and the robotic representative would only say “we’ve processed your refund” and refused to explain how I could still have been charged. This is clearly a standard business practise for NOWTV, a couple of times you could understand, but thousands of people having the same problem? That’s no accident. THEIVES 

Mul123

I am having the same problem. I cancelled my pass online pretty much straight after signing up for the free trial and just realised they've been charging me for the last 4 months !!

I've tried the live chat but they are refusing to give me a full refund despite the technical issues they are encountering not processing cancellations for so many of their frustrated customers.

Has anybody managed to get a full refund if so can you advise of the process?

Mul123

I am having the same problem. I cancelled my pass online pretty much straight after signing up for the free trial and just realised they've been charging me for the last 4 months !!

I've tried the live chat but they are refusing to give me a full refund despite the technical issues they are encountering not processing cancellations for so many of their frustrated customers.

Has anybody managed to get a full refund if so can you advise of the process?

0 Thanks
Nicole1987
Advocate

Same here. I remember cancelling my free pass December 2018. Today I realised that I've been charged two months. The live chat assistants seemed to be intentionally obtuse saying I only cancelled today; finally after 45 minutes of insistence I got a full refund though they had claimed they couldn't do that. Very shifty company indeed. We all need to negatively review NOWTV and their shady practices

0 Thanks
sbx2019
Advocate

Same happened to me TWICE! 

I also cancelled the direct debit with my bank after it happened the second time. Then I received emails from now tv saying they could not process payment (rightly so, because i cancelled) and then it came out again two months later. I've spoken to them and they've said they will refund me. 

Crooked company!

0 Thanks
will29803

think its some sort of con im going to get onto my bank tommorow about getting my money back iv'e cancelled it twice now and still get billed every month 

0 Thanks