cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelled all passes in July, continue to be charged on a different account?

So I made a Now TV account a couple of years ago under email address A & had an entertainment pass for a few months, then cancelled it & didn't use the service for over a year. Then earlier this year, I signed up with Now TV with email address B as I don't use A for anything anymore. 
I got an entertainment pass for B, but in May and June of this year, I was charged twice for it. Then I cancelled my pass in July but continued to be charged in July, August and September. I didn't think it would be because of my other account (A) because I had cancelled it so long ago. But I have just logged into A and saw that I had an active entertainment pass which I am confused about. Do you think this may have been accidently activated when I bought a pass with B? Would it be possible in some way to get the money back that I have been charged in account A as I have not used Now TV since July. I have tried chatting on Live Chat but got nowhere. Please help.

3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Now have a form for this https://account.nowtv.com/payments/query/incorrect-charge it is supposed to take 48 hrs for them to come back to you. @Karl-F can you keep an eye out for @Anonymous User's form?

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, 

I don't have any view of the form as they feed into a different team. 

But I have every faith that our team will be pick this up and get back to you asap. 

Thanks @4268

Karl

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, 

I don't have any view of the form as they feed into a different team. 

But I have every faith that our team will be pick this up and get back to you asap. 

Thanks @4268

Karl