cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelled NOWTV and still being charged 5months later

Hi,

I cancelled my entertainment pass in September when I moved out because I never watched it anyway and I was going to struggle to pay it. Every month since, I’ve been charged. It’s only me that’s ever had the account, I’m not using it, I’ve cancelled it and I’m still being charged!!! Every month I have to cancel the pass, it’s a joke. And I can’t phone anyone. I’ve tried messaging NowTV and I can’t even do that, I would like a full 5 month refund
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi,

I cancelled my entertainment pass in September when I moved out because I never watched it anyway and I was going to struggle to pay it. Every month since, I’ve been charged. It’s only me that’s ever had the account, I’m not using it, I’ve cancelled it and I’m still being charged!!! Every month I have to cancel the pass, it’s a joke. And I can’t phone anyone. I’ve tried messaging NowTV and I can’t even do that, I would like a full 5 month refund

@Anonymous User Welcome to the Forum 😉

We have sent you a email regarding this so we can get this resolved. If you have any questions please email us back.

Thanks Niamh

NOWTV Team 🙂