Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancellation

I would like to cancel my now tv  subscription but can't seem to do it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
146 REPLIES 146
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to cancel my kids pass but it wont let me. Both on pc and my tablet whay the heck!!!!

Please help me out anyone!!!!

Nowtv is so full of faults its ridiculous ; (((

M D Taylor

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

You can't cancel in the tablet app, but you can on the website by going to your My Account > My Passes page

http://account.nowtv.com/passes 

You should see a list of any active passes you have on your account, with a cancel button next to them. Just click cancel and follow the steps all the way to the end.

You'll still be able to watch your pass after you've cancelled until the expiry date.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for contacting NOW TV.

Just to let you know, there was an issue with cancelling the Kids Pass for NOW TV. However, this has now been resolved so you should be able to cancel as normal. If you're stll having any issues, please get back in touch and we'll see what we can do for you.

Thanks

Bisa

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I am unable to cancel my NOW TV entertainment and Movie passes. The website is referring me to Sky to 'manage the pass' as I have Sky broadband. I am moving house on 17th November and have paused my sky broadband whilst I relocate. However when contacting sky they are unable to offer any support amending Now TV passes whilst Now TV refers me back to sky. Now tv vaguely references that sky broadband customers need to ring a 'non existent contact number'. This is madness and I do not have time to be wasting on the phone to SKY or writing messages on forums (already 3 phone calls of well over an hour) or searching the NOW TV website for a non-existant contact number. Please could a member of this organisation contact me with a number for boardband customers need to call or a step by step online guide cancel. Thank you, Elliott

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Unless your NOW TV subscription is directly through Apple (via an iTunes account) or you've received a NOW TV promotional offer through Vodafone. The easiest way to cancel your NOW TV subscriptions is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account via this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV packages you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Sky Cinema, Sport). You should see something like this: -

• A new "We hate saying goodbye" web page will be displayed.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the web page.
  • Click on the purple coloured 'I don't want my contract free pass' button on the bottom right of the web page.
  • Follow the remainder of on-screen instructions/questionnaires and retention offers, if any...

Cheers

And just-so 'all' NOW TV customers know: -

• All monthly NOW TV subscription(s) will run for their full duration, even if they are cancelled after the first day.
  • All monthly NOW TV subscription(s) will 'roll on' automatically if they're not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'retention offer', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!
  • 'Free trial' subscribers are notified by email that they will be charged unless they cancel their subscription(s) prior to their 'free trial' ending. So keep a look-out, including your spam/junk mail!
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the grey coloured 'Canel' button will not be accessible.
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the 'Apply voucher' button will not be accessible.
  • New NOW TV voucher code passes can be added within the last month of your current NOW TV services expiry date. The new pass will commence only after your existing pass expires. So you don't lose-out on any days.
  • Setting up a payment PIN on your NOW TV account is advised. As it will be prevent others from purchasing additional NOW TV services without your consent!
  • Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the NOW TV subscriber to manage their NOW TV account!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I cancel my NOW TV account

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Do you mean cancel your passes or close your account fully?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have sorted it out

Thank you

Kazzie60
Advocate

I would like to cancel now tv how do I do this please

RoyB
Legend

@Kazzie60 

It depends. What are you paying Now for at the moment that you want to stop?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.