cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Someone please tell me how to cancel an entertainment pass debited from my bank account

@Americo

When you go to My Account > My Passes is the cancel button greyed out or does it say start free trial or buy pass ?

0 Thanks
Americo

Re: Someone please tell me how to cancel an entertainment pass debited from my bank account

HI,

It says start free trial, for most, apart from sports, but I am sure I
dont have it, I had only "entertainment pack.
I am just concern on how to cancel since they have my credit card
0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

@Americo

If you have an entertainment pass and under My Account > My Passes it says start free trial or buy an entertainment pass then it sounds to me that you have signed in with your wrong username.

Have you used more than one username or email when setting up a NowTV Account in the past ?

I would double check the username on your NowTV playback devices to see if they match with the username that you checked your My Account > My Passes online.

Also double check all email correspondence from Now TV in the past which may give you a clue about other usernames that you may have used previously.

Also, i am assuming you didn't purchase the entertainment pass from Apple iTunes or the entertainment pass was part of a Vodafone promotion deal.

If you never used any other usernames in the past and are still struggling then contact live chat on the link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

Ok, I have an issue, ive actually cancelled NOW TV TWICE and they STILL charged me. First time, I was confused and thought that maybe I had not cancelled properly. Second time, I was like wow, I definitely cancelled and took a screen shot of when I got the cancellation page notification. 

How can I talk to somebody about this about getting my refund??? I've attached a file showing my cancellation. 

0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@theprestige85 Looking at that screenshot, you're still in the cancellation process rather than the pass being fully cancelled. When you go to your My Account > My Passes page

http://account.nowtv.com/passes

it should confirm there whether passes are still active or cancelled. If it is showing as still active you need to cancel again going all the way to the very end of the journey.

As for a refund, you can try talking to live chat, explaining the situation and seeing if they can do anything for you. To get there go to the following help page

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

I think you might be right. This is still absolutely ridiculous though as it makes you think you have cancelled having asked you many times already. 

Not cool. There is nothing about this service I like and there is nothing to be watched anyway until next year. 

0 Thanks
fedupandgrumpy
Advocate

Re: Cancellation

i am trying to cancel my now tv and over an hour later am still going round in circles. iy is not even loading any passes up now to let me do anything...can someone please help

0 Thanks
ukbobboy
Champion 2

@fedupandgrumpy

Hi F&G

All you have to do is contact Now TVs Live Chat on the following URL, they'll sort you out.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch#_se:otherEnquiriesTab

UK Bob

0 Thanks
gilburton1
Advocate

I have tried to cancel my entertainment pass but although I can log on when I try to cancel all I'm getting is the rotating coloured circles and no matter how long I leave it the pass does not come up.

As the official way of cancelling is to cancel our own pass what do you do if you can't access it??

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

@gilburton1

Some users have had success by disabling their ab blocker and clearing cookies\ cache on their device when going to My Account > My Passes on the Now TV website.

If that fails try a different internet browser when accesing the NowTV website.