cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dewsweeper1
Advocate

Re:2nd account

I cannot sign in to an account I had forgotten about but still being debited monthly,I have forgotten my signing in details.

I think this dates back to when I purchased a Smart NowTv box.

Going badly please help!

0 Thanks
Briannic

Re: Cancellation

Having same issue. Trying to cancel, but it’s telling me I can’t while it tries to bill me. I want to cancel. Not be billed.
0 Thanks
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

@Briannic 

The billing process is quite complex for NowTV, who apply up to 24 hours early to your bank with the desired date, and NowTV have no control over precisely when the bank makes the transfer.

So if you could Cancel during this period, NowTV might or might not be able to stop the transfer, and/or might or might not have to raise a refund.

During which period you might or might not try to reinstate the service, so they might or might not need to take payment again.

Complex and error-prone, and the very devil to unpick if it went wrong, or someone claimed it had gone wrong.

So once that payment request goes in, the Cancellation option is frozen until NowTV have the payment, which sidesteps all the scenarios above.

What you have to do is as soon as you see you can Cancel again, do so, don’t watch the service, and get on to NowTV via Live Chat to request a refund.

Live Chat and Send Us a Message:-

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

And for for those who intend to Cancel in the future, do it in good time before the payment date, as soon as you know you want to cancel and in any case more than 24 hours before the due date. The existing pass keeps running until that date anyway, so you could cancel as soon as the Pass starts, in principle.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Sharon14
Observer

I cancelled my phone broadband and pass in march. 3 months later u are still taking money. I have now been on hold for 49 mins trying to get through. Someone needs get back in touch asap
0 Thanks
MarkH80
Advocate

I've got the cancel button, but it doesn't cancel anything. 

Absolute awful service. Been billed now, and I don't want to be billed again. I've opened up a complaint with my bank who will be contacting NOW Tv & Sky.

Makes me glad I've binned Sky. I won't be trusting now TV again.

bob36
Advocate

this company are absolute theives- there is no means to cancel a pass, despite the web page saying you simply cancel,- i have spoken numerous times to customer services, who are incompetant beyond belief, despite me pleading for them to stop stealing from me, month after month they take money from my bank, and my bank seem unable to stop paying them.

i am now stuck with having to go to the police and take legal action for sky to stop defrauding me,

i rue the day i ever was stupid enough to sign up to nowtv,- it is an absolute national disgrace,

i am writing to numerous tv companies to see if they wil lasssit in exposing these theiving scum, 

if anyone has any idea how to close an account, or stop these theives robbing you , i beg you to say...!!!!!!!!

0 Thanks