cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer

Re: Cancellation

Me too, cancelled online two months ago but still taking out of my bank. Cannot find a way of contacting customer services, I just want to speak to someone but no telephone number anywhere!!! 

0 Thanks
Highlighted

I want to cancel my my entertainment pass before im charged for a full month, but wont let me because its waiting to collect a payment 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

What is the point in have a thing that lets you cancel but doesn't work 4 days I've been trying get in touch sent emails tried live chat an nothing works if you have a live chat you have a call center I want the number I cancelled in July an you've taken payment I want a refund an getting absolutly nowhere at all its god dam cheeky an dam right disrespectful taking payment when things get cancelled grrrr I need help 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Dear Sir or madden 

I would like to cancel my now tv

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Would like to cancel my now v

@the-nadger wrote:

@paul39

Go to My Account/My passes where one can cancel.

Best done from PC or Laptop

I don’t have a pc

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Arbroath30

If using a smart phone or tablet, click on My Account or the person symbol towards the top right of your screen and on the drop down menu select Passes & Vouchers.

Then you need to cancel each active pass on your account separately by clicking on the cancel button and follow the step by step on screen instructions until you get the green thumbs up message.

Take a screen shot and hopefully you will receive an email confirmation from nowtv that you have cancelled a pass.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

trying cancel my prescription and it keeps failing and you keep taking money out of my account so frustrating

0 Thanks
Highlighted

There is no cancel option on my account via now stick or phone how do I cancel my pass

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

I have been trying to cancel this for a while now and use go ahead take money out my account i am not happy and i would like my money back cause a haven't even used it so please thats my money for my sons xmas and use keep taking payments 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

How to finding a 2nd account I am being debited for but have forgotten details of how to sign in ?

I cannot sign in to an account I had forgotten about but still being debited monthly,I have forgotten my signing in details.

I think this dates back to when I purchased a Smart NowTv box.

Going badly please help!

0 Thanks