Cancellation

I would like to cancel my now tv  subscription but can't seem to do it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
146 REPLIES 146
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have been trying to cancel this pass for months. How do I do it? I only registered for free trial and now I keep getting charged £20 a month for something I don't want/use with no way of cancelling.

Hi @Anonymous User,

Unless your NOW TV subscription is directly through Apple (via an iTunes account) or you've received a NOW TV promotional offer through Vodafone. The easiest way to cancel your NOW TV subscriptions is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account via this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV packages you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Sky Cinema, Sport). You should see something like this: -

• A new "We hate saying goodbye" web page will be displayed.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the web page.
  • Click on the purple coloured 'I don't want my contract free pass' button on the bottom right of the web page.
  • Follow the remainder of on-screen instructions/questionnaires...

Cheers

And just-so other NOW TV customers know: -

• NOW TV 'Sky Cinema'/'Entertainment' subscription(s) will run for their full duration, even if they are cancelled after the first day.
  • NOW TV 'Sky Cinema'/'Entertainment' subscription(s) will 'roll on' automatically if they're not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!
  • 'Free trial' subscribers are notified by email that they will be charged unless they cancel their subscription(s) prior to their 'free trial' ending!
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the grey coloured 'Canel' button will not be accessible.
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the 'Apply Voucher' button will not be accessible.
  • New NOW TV 'Sky Cinema'/'Entertainment' voucher code passes can be added within the last month of your current NOW TV services expiry date. The new pass will commence only after your existing pass expires. So you don't lose-out on any days.
  • Setting up a payment PIN on your NOW TV account is advised. As it will be prevent others from purchasing additional NOW TV services without your consent!
  • Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the NOW TV subscriber to manage their NOW TV account!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm really sorry to hear you've been having a hard time cancelling.

Don't worry, we'll get this sorted for you 🙂

I've dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders.

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I signed up to now tv months ago on ps4 Sky movie pass . I have been trying to cancel it for last 2 months since price gone up . It's impossible I have tried what it suggests , my passes cancel Etc . This for my account does not work . 

How do I cancel this . Contact us button also does not work . 

Theallen1234 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that your having some problems.

If you follow the instructions listed here then you can cancel your services with us.

However if there are no passes showing or the system is asking for credit/debit card details then you are signed into the wrong account.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Iv just cancelled my movie and tv pass as i cant afford it, it says i have 2 days left on the tv and about 10 left on the movies, will i still be charged on these dates if so how do i avoid that happening???

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have a read of this guide linked below, it mentions that you should get a confirmation email within three hours that you have cancelled your passes (if you don't receive the email check in your spam folder).

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

When you go to My Account > My Passes once you have cancelled it should say that you can watch your passes up to a certain date and the grey cancel button should disappear and replaced with a coloured Buy Pass button.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do i cancel, no live chat, no number...this is rubbish

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

This guide linked below explains how to cancel your passes.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

If you see no cancel option button under My Passes then you may have logged in with another username if you have created multiple accounts.

Check your nowtv playback devices for their username and password or double check your email for correspondence from nowtv previously.

If you are still struggling then click on the link below for live chat.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI I have cancelled my now tv subscricption, but you are still taking money from my account. how do i find out if another account has been set up. i know when was try NOW Tv the firts time we did have a lot of problems setting up and logging in, not happy they there is no contact number so you speak to some one ......Smiley Mad

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Provided you have not viewed any content (which the NOW TV people will thoroughly check) you should be able to get all (or a proportion) of your subscription payments returned to you by contacting a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility.

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers