Cancellation

I would like to cancel my now tv  subscription but can't seem to do it

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
the-nadger Mentor 3
Mentor 3

Re: Cancellation

@paul39

Go to My Account/My passes where one can cancel.

Best done from PC or Laptop

Please click on Thanks if I've helped. I'm a Community Contributor not staff.
120 Replies
the-nadger Mentor 3
Mentor 3

@paul39

Go to My Account/My passes where one can cancel.

Best done from PC or Laptop

Please click on Thanks if I've helped. I'm a Community Contributor not staff.
AnnCal
Contributor 1

Unable to cancel subscription! No Live Chat, no contact number! Followed all advice/guidance! Yet another month's payment due in 24 hours.  NowTV is a 'printing money machine'....how do I cancel when the tabs in NowTV aren't working???? Definitely taking this further!

caseyb1993 Champion 1
Champion 1

@AnnCal There is live chat. Click here and scroll to 'Contact us'. Be quick as hours are

8am - midnight.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? :-)
Andy-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

You can also cancel your package by following these instruactions @AnnCal

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

Thanks

Andy

0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital Champion 5
Champion 5

@AnnCal wrote:

Unable to cancel subscription! No Live Chat, no contact number! 

Actually, the 'Contact Us & Live Chat' button can be found at the bottom of all the Help Centre articles. The idea being that after reading the 'Help Centre' article that fits your needs you should be able to resolve your issue yourself and only have to contact somebody at NOW TV as a last resort.

Cheers

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

0 Thanks
Dangbak
Occasional Poster

I'm having the same issue.  Do we cancel DD from the bank?

Let me know if you get this resolved and how to do it.

0 Thanks
pethead65 Expert 5
Expert 5

Hi @Dangbak

Please see the reply to your other post http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Movies/Trying-to-cancel-subscription/m-p/382078#M7761

Please click on Thanks if I've helped.
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, therefore I can help with issues about the service, but not account related issues.
If it solves the problem, please mark it as an accepted solution to help other members.
Thanks!
0 Thanks
Andy-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @Dangbak

I have replied to your other post.

Thanks

Andy

0 Thanks
appleness
First Poster

I've cancelled but I'm still being charged. When I follow instructions the page prompts me to enter more card details. Therefore it is a loop. Can you advise how I get a refund on my charge and can someone please stop further charges happening?