cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancellation

I cancelled my free trial and I was still charged for it and I'm not happy, so I wish a refund please.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry about the delayed reply.

Have you been able to sort it out yet?

Let us know if not, we'll get this looked into.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

246 REPLIES 246
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Just had a nowtv box for Xmas. Can I set up an account to just watch catchup TV, I Player etc, for FREE,

Hi @Anonymous User

You can indeed but you will still need to enter card details. These card details were only be used if you buy a now TV pass. The primary reason for needing card details is age verification. Certain card providers such as Visa and MasterCard hold details such as your age. Now TV are thereby able to verify your age. You need to be 18 or over to use nowTV or to have a nowTV account.

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

Edit: or what @Andy said above. Are you working off those Christmas calories again @Andy? you seem to be quick off the mark today Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 wrote:

. Are you working off those Christmas calories again @Andy? you seem to be quick off the mark today Smiley Happy

@commanda6 You haven't seen the big pile of chocolates I've eaten this last week! 😉

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
It sends me through to a payment page when I click on 'my passes' ??

Hi@Anonymous User 

if it's taking you to a page where it's asking you to enter card details, ( is that what you mean by payment page?) then that probably means you are logged into an account which is not fully set up. This means that you likely do have another account somewhere which is the account being charged. Your best bet is to speak to live chat using the link in my post above. They should be able to help you.

It can't charge the account you're currently logged in on if there's no card details there.

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am now on a PC, when i go to 'mu passes', I do not have any passes available to cancel?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User what do you see in your Purchase History. If there is nothing that matches your bank account, then as suggested above you have a second account. Try this faq http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I do not have another account. This is the first time I have been charged
yet I do not have any passes.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User but what do you see in your purchase history? My Passes for example doesn't show any day or week sport passes, or any expired passes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Although you tell people on your site how to cancel, when you go to do so you can't find anything.

I would like to cancel my subscription please as I don't use it and I do not wish anymore payments coming out of my account. I have movies & entertainment.

Thankyou
Morag Brown
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if clicking My Account asks for card details, you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled my free trial and I was still charged for it and I'm not happy, so I wish a refund please.You owe me £13.98