cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancellation

I cancelled my free trial and I was still charged for it and I'm not happy, so I wish a refund please.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry about the delayed reply.

Have you been able to sort it out yet?

Let us know if not, we'll get this looked into.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

246 REPLIES 246
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled 2 months ago and you are still charging me could you refund into my account please

Tania1

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I cancelled 2 months ago and you are still charging me could you refund into my account please

Tania1

Hi @Anonymous User

This help article might explain while you're still being charged

While you should be able to cancel using any device which has the capability to access the now TV website. I would always recommend that cancelling is done using a laptop PC, desktop PC or Mac and not a mobile device. For one thing, it's much easier to see what you're doing on a PC.  Be aware that the web browsers used by mobile devices can sometimes contain limitations which can prevent aspects of some websites from working properly. So if you're managing an online account. It's always best to use a proper computer.

To cancel now TV go to the my account button near the top right of any page on the website and select 'my passes' from the list then click the cancel pass button next to the appropriate pass. Remember each pass type needs to be cancelled separately.

After clicking cancel pass you will be taken through a series of dialogues. Follow the dialogues clicking the appropriate option each time. Once you have finished your get a notification confirming that the pass you have selected to be cancelled has been cancelled and you will no longer be charged for it. 

If you need further assistance you can contact live chat. To get to live chat click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click "contact us" and then click "live chat"

Live chat should hopefully be able to organise a refund

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I need some help.

I subscribed to the free 1 month trial but cancelled it within minutes when I realised it wasn't compatible with my smart TV.

I have now been charged twice as the cancellation didn't go through.

The page keeps timing out so how am I supposed to cancel my subscription.

I also want a refund for all money that has come out of my account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Welcome. Unfortunately account problems can't be handled in open form.

You need LIVE CHAT

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged and click Contact Us - blue box bottom left

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled my membership months ago and have been charged this month. Totally unhappy and there isn't a number to call! Website awful to negotiate and is unclear.
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I cancelled my membership months ago and have been charged this month. Totally unhappy and there isn't a number to call! Website awful to negotiate and is unclear.

Hi @Anonymous User

This help article might explain why you're still being charged

While you should be able to cancel using any device which has the capability to access the now TV website. I would always recommend that cancelling is done using a laptop PC, desktop PC or Mac and not a mobile device. For one thing, it's much easier to see what you're doing on a PC.  Be aware that the web browsers used by mobile devices can sometimes contain limitations which can prevent aspects of some websites from working properly. So if you're managing an online account. It's always best to use a proper computer.  The site is easier to navigate using a PC. Go to the my passes section in my account and doublecheck that your pass or passes are cancelled. You should also check your purchase history. Be aware that the purchase history section shows the transactions for a single now TV account. If you can't see any recent transactions in the purchase history section, then you likely have multiple accounts

To cancel now TV go to the my account button near the top right of any page on the website and select 'my passes' from the list then click the cancel pass button next to the appropriate pass. Remember each pass type needs to be cancelled separately.

After clicking cancel pass you will be taken through a series of dialogues. Follow the dialogues clicking the appropriate option each time. Once you have finished your get a notification confirming that the pass you have selected to be cancelled has been cancelled and you will no longer be charged for it.  

If you need further assistance you can contact live chat. To get to live chat click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click "contact us" and then click "live chat"

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
It sends me through to a payment page when I click on 'my passes' ??
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
It sends me through to a payment page when I click on 'my passes' ??

@Anonymous User clicking on my account near the top right of any page on the website gives you a list of options . The two options you want are"my passes" and "purchase history".

My passes will show you the passes to which you are subscribed and will give you the option to cancel them.

Purchase history will show all transactions between you and now TV (this includes any refunds now TV have given you)

As I said earlier, you should really be doing this on a desktop PC, laptop PC or Mac

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just had a nowtv box for Xmas. Can I set up an account to just watch catchup TV, I Player etc, for FREE,

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

@Anonymous User wrote:

Just had a nowtv box for Xmas. Can I set up an account to just watch catchup TV, I Player etc, for FREE,

You can, but you will still need to sign up for a NOW TV account to do so, this require you to give your payment card details, but as long as you don't buy any NOW TV passes you won't be charged anything.