cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancellation

I cancelled my free trial and I was still charged for it and I'm not happy, so I wish a refund please.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry about the delayed reply.

Have you been able to sort it out yet?

Let us know if not, we'll get this looked into.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

246 REPLIES 246
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dear 

i would like to cancell my contract 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Spoiler
Hi
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

I cancelled my 14day trial and I still got charged, please can a refund be arrange ASAP.

thanks...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled my free trial and I was still charged for it and I'm not happy, so I wish a refund please. And cancel my now tv 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I to am having the same issue and wish to ve refunded. It is impossible to make contact.

RoyB
Legend

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Account-Billing/Cancellation/m-p/470545/highlight/true#M5747

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No nothing has been sorted had a router got billed the ist and also the 4th

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi i am trying to set up a new account in my partners name i have factory reset the remote and tv stick and have followed the steps i made my old account on my laptop and when i go on to what the stick is telling me to do i cant get past it, its telling me to sign in and wont let me go to join now and set up an new account in my partners name now i cant even get on to my stick at all when i went into devices on my now tv account it wont let me add a new account on I'm stuck and now cant use my now tv stick at all when i go onto it all it comes up now is the code on the tv to input at nowtv.com but wont let me as this laptop has made my account on it but even when i have gone on my phone to do it i have put all details in and it now wont let me checkout can anyone help me please thank you 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have cancelled on 07/08/2020 my entertainment subcription finishing on 08/08/2020, i recived the email confirming my cancellation but i was still charged for it. really annoying!!

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

The payment cycle can be up to 24 hours, so a cancellation on the 7th, after the cycle has possibly already started, cannot be guaranteed to stop a final payment on the 8th.

Once you know you want to cancel, it is better to do it straight away, rather than wait, as you still get the benefit of the paid-for period up to the expiry/recharge date anyway.

But in this case, get on to Live Chat and explain, and I expect they will refund the payment you did not intend them to take.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.