cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancellation

I cancelled my free trial and I was still charged for it and I'm not happy, so I wish a refund please.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry about the delayed reply.

Have you been able to sort it out yet?

Let us know if not, we'll get this looked into.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

246 REPLIES 246
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I'd like to pseak to someone regarding my package. It's made so difficult to contact someone on this service it's frustrating. First of all I'd like to add I've just seen I've been billed for a movie pass that I never opted for, I have not even used this service. I have only been using the entertainment pass, which I have also cancelled just now, because of the time taken to load and all the technical difficulties I encounter when using this service. 

So I would like someone to contact me regarding a refund on the movie pass, I am happy to pay for this month's entertainment pass, but will not be paying for a service which I have not used, nor know I was paying for.

Regards

Ash

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have a quick read of this help article below.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged

If you need to contact NowTV about your account, then follow these instructions.

Open the above linked page, towards the bottom left click on the "contact us" in the green box this will open a new page where you can contact NowTV via their live chat service or by email.

Recommend using a PC, Laptop or Mac when you contact them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, I cancelled my passes 3 months ago yet have still been charged every month despite this! I am furious, please refund 3 x £9.99 immediately! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As this is an account related query I will be sending you an email soon.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. I need someone to get back to me as I want to cancel my now tv account and there is no options which allow me to do this. I have gone to my account and nowhere does it display the ability to cancel packages. I have been charged another month now when i simply do not want this service any more. Can someone please get back to me about this as it is totally unacceptable. I was told I would have somebody contact me within two weeks and noone has done so to help resolve this issue.  This is positively the worst website and worst customer service for customers I have ever come acrossed

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Now TV,

This is just a pre warning that i have been in contact with my bank and I am now getting payments to you stopped as you have offered no help in trying to cancel my account and continued to take money from my bank. There are no methods of being able to cancel passes as it does not have the cancel option like your help suggests. I also have not had any message from your team. This is an outrage and I will strongly reccomend that noone uses this service again as it is so terrible. This is a warning so you know why my bank will no longer paying you for your very poor service.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi. I need someone to get back to me as I want to cancel my now tv account and there is no options which allow me to do this. I have gone to my account and nowhere does it display the ability to cancel packages. I have been charged another month now when i simply do not want this service any more. Can someone please get back to me about this as it is totally unacceptable. I was told I would have somebody contact me within two weeks and noone has done so to help resolve this issue.  This is positively the worst website and worst customer service for customers I have ever come acrossed

@Simon-J or @Anonymous User Can you help this user? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I canceeled in November online but you have deducted £9.99 from my account . I have now cancelled onlone Again could you please refund? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi i cancelled my subscription and not used it at all but i have still been charged . i wasnt able to acess the trial, not happy with iy so cancelled and never used it at all but you still charged me today came out of my account. i would like a refund as im not happy with it and not used. 

regards 

clare

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. I'd suggest popping onto live chat, explain what's happened and see if they can sort out a refund for you. To get to live chat, go to the following help page and choose the live chat option.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv