cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancellation

I cancelled my free trial and I was still charged for it and I'm not happy, so I wish a refund please.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry about the delayed reply.

Have you been able to sort it out yet?

Let us know if not, we'll get this looked into.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

246 REPLIES 246
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I had both movies and TV pass and cancelled them months ago, but you keep on taking money for the TV subscription. I've checked my bank accound and you are taking £6.99 per month for the past 3 months for TV. You've stopped taking the movies one, but for some reason take the TV one.

My bank advised me to contact you guys first to give you a chance to refund it, if not I need to go back to the banka and raise a dispute from their side.

Can you come back to me asap please.

Mark

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if you visit My Account do you see your Entertainment pass cancelled?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled my NOWTV subscription months ago and have just realised that I am still being charged!. How do I sort out a refund?

Thanks

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

Just to let you know i have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User - I want to cancel. As a payment has been taken out of my account without my knowledge or notification before hand causing my hand to hand charges to me as my account didn't have sufficient funds in. I want a refund for this amount - and I will be removing my card details from my account. Thanks, Liam. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you've had some issues with payments. I will need to send you an e-mail. Please keep an eye out on your account.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have cancelled but I still have not had a refund .  When will the refund come through?  I would have expected thsi to have happened within a few days.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User cancelling doesn't trigger a refund as you can still watch the pass for the remaining time, it just stops it renewing next time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I cancelled before the renewal so am unsure why the payment has been taken?!
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I cancelled before the renewal so am unsure why the payment has been taken?!

Hi and welcome to the forum,

People having multiple NOW TV accounts appears the source of most customers problems such as this. Especially when they don't cancel their subscriptions using the 'active' NOW TV account. Ideally you should be using the same log-in name and password across all your NOW TV devices including this forum.

I suggest that while you're logged onto this forum you click on the following: View my bills link. And check to see if the payments listed on this particular NOW TV forum account match-up with your 'credit/debit' card statement. If they do not, there's a good chance that you've created two (or more) NOW TV accounts!

Also, if you log into your NOW TV account and you're asked to update your 'credit/debit' card details, there's a good chance that you've created two (or more) NOW TV accounts!

So here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: Manage my account link.
  • Scroll down to the 'Contact Us' button (on the bottom left of the 'Help Centre' article) and click on it.
  • A new web page should open up with the 'Live Chat' button at the top right of the page.
  • Click on the 'Live Chat' button and a new window should open up, with a range of drop-down options and a 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers