cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancellation

I cancelled my free trial and I was still charged for it and I'm not happy, so I wish a refund please.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry about the delayed reply.

Have you been able to sort it out yet?

Let us know if not, we'll get this looked into.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

246 REPLIES 246
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm trying to cancel my Entertainment package which is due for renewal tommorow. After filling the questionaire and clicking cancel  I get a 'Service unavailable' message. Tried this 3 times.   I'll try again before tommorow. Any other ways of cancelling?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, I need somebody's help, my monthly pass runs out tonight at 10:45, so as I've come home from work I've tried cancelling it but it's telling me I am unable to as they are still trying to take a payment from me although my monthly pass isn't over yet, I also got an email on the 31st march telling me they was unable to take a payment even though my pass doesn't run out tonight?
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User,

Just-so-you-know... I have reported this issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Folks,

This has now been resolved.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have discovered that  have been billed for services having been under the impression that I had cancelled my subscription. I have discovered that it is necessary to cancel repeatedly for the cancellation to be acknowledged. The website is misleading as the option for "I still want to cancel" is far down the page and it is necessary to scroll to see that the subscritption has not been cancelled. I am confident that many people, just like me, chose to cancel and navigated away from the nowtv page without realising that the proccess was incomplete. This smacks of a deliberate measure to mislead. I would like a refund for the paynments that were taken from my account.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. With regards a refund, pop onto live chat, explain what happened and see if they can do anything for you. To get there go to the following help page

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

Afterwards, make sure you pop back onto your My Account > My Passes page to make sure all your passes are cancelled.

I would also recommend enabling your Payment PIN in your account, this will prevent accidental or unauthorised payments in the future. To turn your Payment PIN on, go to your My Account > Payment PIN page

http://account.nowtv.com/payment-pin

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

I would also recommend enabling your Payment PIN in your account, this will prevent accidental or unauthorised payments in the future. To turn your Payment PIN on, go to your My Account > Payment PIN page

Good advice.  However, having a payment PIN does not prevent auto-renewals occurring, unless properly and fully cancelled by the user.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too have been caught out by this.

I cancelled back in Nov and did not get charged in Dec.  Though everything was ok.  THen in January I start getting billed again.  Didn't notice until Feb as hubby paid bill in Jan.  I cancelled again just now, followed the screens and again thought it was done. 

When I contacted Now they said the cancellation i just processed didn't go through and it was my fault.

Apparently if you don't get an email message it means it doesn't process properly (my crystal ball didn't tell me this).

This is a complete scam.  How many other people beleive they have cancelled because they follow all the screens but then find out it didn't fully register.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just been offered only 1 month refund, which is obviously not good enough.  When I challenged it the conversation with Samreen stopped working.  What a surprise.  Their save conversation option will not work.  What a surprise.  I now have to start all over again with another person.  This really is poor customer service and alot like a scam

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. I would recommend enabling your Payment PIN in your account, this will prevent accidental or unauthorised payments in the future. If you have a NOW TV Box it's easy for people to accidentally purchase a pass if the payment PIN isn't on. To turn your Payment PIN on, go to your My Account > Payment PIN page