I would like to cancel my now tv  subscription but can't seem to do it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
146 REPLIES 146
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I need to cancel now TV and my card payment how do I get of them 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just want to cancel this terrible service.need help been trying to cancel for a month. Monday I will tell the bank to stop payments

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I need  to cancel nowtv as from now. And finding impossble to do .loada of information that is no good. Nothing about canceling.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sould i cancel the direct debit 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Yeah Joe

You got to protect yourself.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

It isn’t a Direct Debit.

It’s a CPA, a Continuous Payment Authority, and the rules are different, and the protection it gives you is less, and only your Bank can cancel it for you.

And they may try to tell you that they can’t, but they can; the law was changed in 2009 to allow this.

And they must do it on receiving a properly completed request from you to do this, however they define ‘properly completed’.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled my membership the same day as I started it and I have still been charged £9.99

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to cancel subscription! No Live Chat, no contact number! Followed all advice/guidance! Yet another month's payment due in 24 hours.  NowTV is a 'printing money machine'....how do I cancel when the tabs in NowTV aren't working???? Definitely taking this further!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User There is live chat. Click here and scroll to 'Contact us'. Be quick as hours are

8am - midnight.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

this company are absolute theives- there is no means to cancel a pass, despite the web page saying you simply cancel,- i have spoken numerous times to customer services, who are incompetant beyond belief, despite me pleading for them to stop stealing from me, month after month they take money from my bank, and my bank seem unable to stop paying them.

i am now stuck with having to go to the police and take legal action for sky to stop defrauding me,

i rue the day i ever was stupid enough to sign up to nowtv,- it is an absolute national disgrace,

i am writing to numerous tv companies to see if they wil lasssit in exposing these theiving scum, 

if anyone has any idea how to close an account, or stop these theives robbing you , i beg you to say...!!!!!!!!