Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancellation

I would like to cancel my now tv  subscription but can't seem to do it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
146 REPLIES 146
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to cancel, however when I log in there are not subscriptions even though there is a regular £9.99 and £7.99 payment coming from my account.. There are no contact details and all I want to do is CANCEL!

Can someone please help!

Thanks

LA

Anonymous User
Not applicable

your not the only one .I put an entertainment voucher on my account ,cancelled so it didn't renew and low and behold nowtv took more payments and continued subscription!.I've told them time and again yet they seem to be a law unto themselves !
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What is the point in have a thing that lets you cancel but doesn't work 4 days I've been trying get in touch sent emails tried live chat an nothing works if you have a live chat you have a call center I want the number I cancelled in July an you've taken payment I want a refund an getting absolutly nowhere at all its god dam cheeky an dam right disrespectful taking payment when things get cancelled grrrr I need help 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is no cancel option on my account via now stick or phone how do I cancel my pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been trying to cancel this for a while now and use go ahead take money out my account i am not happy and i would like my money back cause a haven't even used it so please thats my money for my sons xmas and use keep taking payments 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled my phone broadband and pass in march. 3 months later u are still taking money. I have now been on hold for 49 mins trying to get through. Someone needs get back in touch asap
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Already canceled my pass on the 03/08/20, however ive still been billed on the 07/08/20 ?