Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks for your help. I do not have any other pass. I shall go to the chat

Regards

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That does not work u try dipping every month

i cancelled 5 times yet u still dip EVERY month

i have asked u to delete my account details 3  times yet you still tryed AGAIN today

i have to remove all money paid into bank instantly

can i speak to a real person pls??? How?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It took a payment from me yesterday and i was ment to cancel it is there anyway i can get a refund 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Probably best to pop onto live chat, explain what's happened and see if they can give you a refund. To get to live chat, go to the following help page and choose the live chat option.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

In future if you want to cancel a pass it's best to do it in plenty of time before the pass ends (you don't need to wait until the last minute as the pass will still carry on until the end after it's cancelled).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too, cancelled online two months ago but still taking out of my bank. Cannot find a way of contacting customer services, I just want to speak to someone but no telephone number anywhere!!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to cancel my my entertainment pass before im charged for a full month, but wont let me because its waiting to collect a payment 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dear Sir or madden 

I would like to cancel my now tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Would like to cancel my now v

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User

Go to My Account/My passes where one can cancel.

Best done from PC or Laptop

I don’t have a pc

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If using a smart phone or tablet, click on My Account or the person symbol towards the top right of your screen and on the drop down menu select Passes & Vouchers.

Then you need to cancel each active pass on your account separately by clicking on the cancel button and follow the step by step on screen instructions until you get the green thumbs up message.

Take a screen shot and hopefully you will receive an email confirmation from nowtv that you have cancelled a pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

trying cancel my prescription and it keeps failing and you keep taking money out of my account so frustrating