Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancellation

I would like to cancel my now tv  subscription but can't seem to do it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
146 REPLIES 146
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well nothing short of being livid at what was supposed to be an easy contract taken out on the"as and when needed" Is this not what the advert suggests??? Well I took advantage of the British & Irish Lions tour this Summer 2017 and took out a Sports pass to watch the series. I inadvertantly forgot to cancel after the first initial month to take out a weeks pass seeing the tour only lasted 5 weeks. I therefore got charged for another full month!! Fair enough, my fault for not canceling before the renewal date!! Sure enough, I went to manage My Passes and cancelled avoiding all the lures of are you sure and we can give you 2 months for the price for one offers etc.. Got a notification to say it was cancelled on the Sports Pass and had until early August to continue viewing. Nothing else of interest to watch and that was the end of that. I do not recall seeing an email from them to say I had done this!!! .. To my horror, 3 months have paseed and checked my bank statement recently to see that they have taken out £33.99 for the last 3 months!!! I had to go back to manage my passes only to cancel again seeing it was still showing as live!! I know I cancelled it absolutely 100%....

Trying to sort out via a chat box Agent which was a horrendus patrionising experience only to be told they would only offer a partial refund. Not a happy camper and will be taken the matter further. What absolutely go to me about this whole experience was that the first port of call from the Agent was to ask me for the proof of cancellation email they send out to you when you cancel your pass. Funny, I thought the red cancel on my pass saying cancelled and end viewing date would suffice!! Well the irony of this whole matter was that having to cancel it again and go throught the same process, guess what, no email confirmation and as of 3 hours since canceling, no cancelation email in sight!! Not in my inbox, junk you name it, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY CONFIRMATION. I suspect I did not in the first place!! Trust me,  I have all my emails from way beyond and no cancelation email !!!! So in these situations, how can you prove you have actually cancelled you Passes as even your messages in your NowTV account dont have this information either??  Well I would go as far this is nothing short of a scam!!! Happy to continue taking the money out of your account and only offer a part refund when you find the error and complain!!!!! If you cancel you Passes and receive no email, go back to them and get proof!! You have no recourse in this event and mearly a case of your word against theirs and the T&C's shoved down your throat about no refiunds after 28days!!! Social Media willl  be having a field day if I see any reference to NowTV!!!!!. I will revert if I get any further clariifcation on this matter!!

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Viv

I would suggest to everyone that use this forum, whenever you add or cancel a pass, make an order and/or any account related activity then take and keep a screen print, that way you have unimpeachable proof of any and all of your activities.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been trying to cancel - my voucher expired and fortunately debit card not updated but the Send Message does not work and no other way to contact other than holding on to wait for live chat.

Crap.

Sent emails but no response from customer services - no idea if email was even correct but shockingly bad communications methods available.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I to have cancelled 3 times now but each month im still being charged......
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got the cancel button, but it doesn't cancel anything. 

Absolute awful service. Been billed now, and I don't want to be billed again. I've opened up a complaint with my bank who will be contacting NOW Tv & Sky.

Makes me glad I've binned Sky. I won't be trusting now TV again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do i deactival my account. I do not want now tv st the moment and each time i cancel they then dd the payment which i then go overdrawn.
Can anyone advise as what i can do to stop the payments being taken....
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to cancel renewal is tomorrow but when i click on cancel, it tells ne to call up, but lines are not open til 8am.please cancel immediately 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled my one package @ 7.99 a month in November, here is the proof -  you have taken payment out every month since and refuse to reply to my emails.  You owe me £39.95 and I want it back NOW.    I went online again and through the process and my account is still live, I had to cancel it AGAIN.  Get your act together; you're a disgrace as a business.  It's impossible to email you, every Get in Touch button takes me back to an automated list and you know it.  Give me my money back, or me and my email below and my payment history on my accounts that proves you cancelled it and still took my money will be marching straight to trading standards because I wonder how many other customers you have taking money from every month to stay afloat?  Give me money back NOW. 

NOW TV Logo

It’s hasta la vista for now...
Drop by again any time

Thanks for being one of the gang. But you’ve now cancelled your Entertainment Month Pass.

Don’t forget, if you’re itching to see a new series or relive the best bits of your favourite Box Set, you can start watching again any time.

You can restart your pass anytime before the expiry date. Simply:
1. Sign in with your username
2. Click on the RESTART button

Come back in just a few clicks:
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled my account in November (I have the cancellation confirmation email from you as proof) for my only account @£7.99 a month.  You have taken that money out of my account every month since then and ignored all of my emails.   I have been back on to my account and discover that it is still live, and yes that was my only account.  I have had to cancel it again!  I want a full refund of four months payments that I should not have been charged following my original cancellation and assurance that next month this payment will not leave my account.  If you do not honour what it says in your email of the 9th November which confirms my cancellations and that you are sorry to see me go, you will be sorry when I approach trading standards to see how many other accounts you are manipulating in this way.   I recommend you reply promptly or I shall make it my duty (I am a researcher by trade) to see how many other customers are being treated in this way and to remedy that.)

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User For live chat have you tried going to

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

and expanding the Anything Else section at the bottom for the live chat button?