Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancellation

I would like to cancel my now tv  subscription but can't seem to do it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
146 REPLIES 146
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem, I've been trying for a few days now to access the 'My Passes' tab to cancel my subscriptions, but it wont EVER load...and funnily enough it's the only page that doesn't work. How convenient! How did you manage to do this in the end?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you are seeing the loading page with the spinning coloured circles when attempting opening My Passes, then try disabling your ad blocker on your device or if that fails perhaps try a different internet browser when going to My Account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you!!!! It worked!
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you haven't done-so already, have you cleared your temporary internet files, cookies and suspended any ad-blocking software you may have installed?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Funny that! I'm having exactly the same issue everytime I select 'my passes' i'm being direted to the sign up page and being asked for my bank account details - this has been going on for aaaages!

Obviously they have this info - I'm being charged once a month..

I'm calling the bank and cancelling my DD.

Bored of NowTV's nonsense!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Being asked to sign up again when you login usually means you're trying the wrong username and password, and your active pass will be on a different username. 

Try logging in with any other accounts you've set up (check the My Account screen of the NOW TV app on any devices you use to watch on to see what your username is, or check any emails you've received and use that email address as your username).

When you're logged in with the right account, you'll be able to go to http://account.nowtv.com/passes to cancel.

The following help page gives some more advice on finding other accounts you might have

https://help.nowtv.com/article/cancelled-now-tv-but-still-being-charged

and if you are still stuck after that, have a word with live chat who will help you find the right account. You'll find live chat on the following page.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/cancelled-now-tv-but-still-being-charged

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem, I can open every tab other than the passes one!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

When you say you can't open the My Passes Tab are you getting the continuing loading page with the coloured spinning circles ?

If so, have you tried disabling your ab blocker and clearing cookies on your device, if that fails try using a different internet browser when going to the Now TV website when accessing My Account > My Passes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This exact same thing has happened to me! I've just realised I have had ANOTHER payment taken from my account when I cancelled my pass 2 months ago. The internet tells me to contact Sky and so I did, then was told to by the automated voice at Sky to deal with nowTV by visiting their website!

Did you manage to cancel in the end and if so, how?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried 1 hour to cancel evenually had to send email.