Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancellation

I would like to cancel my now tv  subscription but can't seem to do it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
146 REPLIES 146
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok, I have an issue, ive actually cancelled NOW TV TWICE and they STILL charged me. First time, I was confused and thought that maybe I had not cancelled properly. Second time, I was like wow, I definitely cancelled and took a screen shot of when I got the cancellation page notification. 

How can I talk to somebody about this about getting my refund??? I've attached a file showing my cancellation. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Looking at that screenshot, you're still in the cancellation process rather than the pass being fully cancelled. When you go to your My Account > My Passes page

http://account.nowtv.com/passes

it should confirm there whether passes are still active or cancelled. If it is showing as still active you need to cancel again going all the way to the very end of the journey.

As for a refund, you can try talking to live chat, explaining the situation and seeing if they can do anything for you. To get there go to the following help page

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think you might be right. This is still absolutely ridiculous though as it makes you think you have cancelled having asked you many times already. 

Not cool. There is nothing about this service I like and there is nothing to be watched anyway until next year. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am trying to cancel my now tv and over an hour later am still going round in circles. iy is not even loading any passes up now to let me do anything...can someone please help

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi F&G

All you have to do is contact Now TVs Live Chat on the following URL, they'll sort you out.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch#_se:otherEnquiriesTab

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried to cancel my entertainment pass but although I can log on when I try to cancel all I'm getting is the rotating coloured circles and no matter how long I leave it the pass does not come up.

As the official way of cancelling is to cancel our own pass what do you do if you can't access it??

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Some users have had success by disabling their ab blocker and clearing cookies\ cache on their device when going to My Account > My Passes on the Now TV website.

If that fails try a different internet browser when accesing the NowTV website. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That sorted it cheers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also cancelled back in August, but got charged on 25th September. I want a refund please.

Ruby

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

For security reasons, all issues related to your NOW TV 'account' are subject to the Data Protection Act and can't be discussed on the open forum, which means you'll need to contact a NOW TV representative to resolve your issue.

The good news is, if you officially cancelled your NOW TV subscriptions (by accessing the 'My Passes' area of your 'My Account') and followed the cancellation procedure in full, NOW TV would have sent you a confirmation email of your cancellation request(s).

Provided you still have the cancellation email, claiming back any money NOW TV have taken in error should be a straight forward procedure by contacting a NOW TV representative.

If you don't have a confirmation email, provided you have not viewed any content (which the NOW TV people will thoroughly check) you should be able to get all (or a proportion) of your subscription payments returned/refunded to you by contacting a NOW TV representative.

You'll find it easier to contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users might require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers