Cancellation

I would like to cancel my now tv  subscription but can't seem to do it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
146 REPLIES 146
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Sounds to me that you have more than one NowTV username on your account, where you are currently viewing an inactive account which you have cancelled previously, if you go to View My Bills under the payment history when was the last payment against this username ?

I would check all your playback devices to see if the username matches the username that you have logged into your Now TV account where there is no cancel button option.

Also check all your email correspondence from NowTV which might identify a second username account which needs cancelling.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I only bought one month sports package pass 3 months ago, checked my statement today but there is recurring payment going out of my account each month. Please refund me for the past two months,

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem. Trying to cancel an entertainment pass only to be met with continuous gobbledygook. My account understands payment details and personal details just unable to manage passes. I suspect just another tool sky uses to stop people paying less money. Appalling customer service which I have experienced before with Sky which is why I will never use their TV service again. Or Now TV once I find a way to cancel.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Check to make sure you don't have adblocking add-ons that might be preventing the page loading, and you could also try a different browser and/or device (eg tablet or phone) to see if that helps. 

If you are still stuck try having a word with live chat. To get to live chat, go to the following help page and choose the live chat option.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have now solved the problem by going up in the loft, finding and 'firing up' my old pc. A pc/mac browser problem. Thanks for your help.

Perhaps Sky could train their people to explain these problems.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi U

First, I'm just a Now TV customer, not staff.

Second, whenever you add a pass or subscription to your account, whether Entertainment, Cinema, Kids or Sports pass, you have to cancel that pass or the subscription will roll on until your cancellation.

Finally, contact Now TV's help chat on the following URL and find out if you can get your problem sorted and possibly a refund.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch#_se:otherEnquiriesTab

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same boat as everyone else, I am for a while trying to cancel my pass, but no Button "cancel" as it is stated on the Help center...

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

When you go to My Account > My Passes is the cancel button greyed out or does it say start free trial or buy pass ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
HI,

It says start free trial, for most, apart from sports, but I am sure I
dont have it, I had only "entertainment pack.
I am just concern on how to cancel since they have my credit card
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you have an entertainment pass and under My Account > My Passes it says start free trial or buy an entertainment pass then it sounds to me that you have signed in with your wrong username.

Have you used more than one username or email when setting up a NowTV Account in the past ?

I would double check the username on your NowTV playback devices to see if they match with the username that you checked your My Account > My Passes online.

Also double check all email correspondence from Now TV in the past which may give you a clue about other usernames that you may have used previously.

Also, i am assuming you didn't purchase the entertainment pass from Apple iTunes or the entertainment pass was part of a Vodafone promotion deal.

If you never used any other usernames in the past and are still struggling then contact live chat on the link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv