cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate

Re: Cancellation

I'm having the same problem, I've been trying for a few days now to access the 'My Passes' tab to cancel my subscriptions, but it wont EVER load...and funnily enough it's the only page that doesn't work. How convenient! How did you manage to do this in the end?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@JuliaTrevis

If you are seeing the loading page with the spinning coloured circles when attempting opening My Passes, then try disabling your ad blocker on your device or if that fails perhaps try a different internet browser when going to My Account.

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @JuliaTrevis,

If you haven't done-so already, have you cleared your temporary internet files, cookies and suspended any ad-blocking software you may have installed?

Cheers

• TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ •
Highlighted
Advocate

Thank you!!!! It worked!
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Someone please tell me how to cancel an entertainment pass debited from my bank account

I am having the same problem. Trying to cancel an entertainment pass only to be met with continuous gobbledygook. My account understands payment details and personal details just unable to manage passes. I suspect just another tool sky uses to stop people paying less money. Appalling customer service which I have experienced before with Sky which is why I will never use their TV service again. Or Now TV once I find a way to cancel.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Someone please tell me how to cancel an entertainment pass debited from my bank account

@ronchayes

Welcome to the forum. Check to make sure you don't have adblocking add-ons that might be preventing the page loading, and you could also try a different browser and/or device (eg tablet or phone) to see if that helps. 

If you are still stuck try having a word with live chat. To get to live chat, go to the following help page and choose the live chat option.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

Highlighted
Advocate

I only bought one month sports package pass 3 months ago, checked my statement today but there is recurring payment going out of my account each month. Please refund me for the past two months,

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Champion 3

@user112

Hi U

First, I'm just a Now TV customer, not staff.

Second, whenever you add a pass or subscription to your account, whether Entertainment, Cinema, Kids or Sports pass, you have to cancel that pass or the subscription will roll on until your cancellation.

Finally, contact Now TV's help chat on the following URL and find out if you can get your problem sorted and possibly a refund.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch#_se:otherEnquiriesTab

UK Bob

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I have now solved the problem by going up in the loft, finding and 'firing up' my old pc. A pc/mac browser problem. Thanks for your help.

Perhaps Sky could train their people to explain these problems.

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Same boat as everyone else, I am for a while trying to cancel my pass, but no Button "cancel" as it is stated on the Help center...

0 Thanks