Cancellation

I would like to cancel my now tv  subscription but can't seem to do it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
146 REPLIES 146
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Me too. I want to cancel entairtainment from PC but whe I log into my account the button that shows is BUY!!!!

Hi @Anonymous User,

...And when you access your 'View my bills' is your 'Order History' listed and have the correct dates?

If it's not, it means you're not logged into your 'active' NOW TV account...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

YEP! Same as me another £16.98 gone out again! No one to talk too and none of their contact ways actually work!!!
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
YEP! Same as me another £16.98 gone out again! No one to talk too and none of their contact ways actually work!!!

Hi @Anonymous User,

The good news is, if you officially cancelled your NOW TV subscriptions (by accessing the 'My Passes' area of your 'My Account') and followed the cancellation procedure in full, NOW TV would have sent you a confirmation email of your cancellation request(s).

Provided you still have the cancellation email, claiming back any money NOW TV have taken in error should be a straight forward procedure by contacting a NOW TV representative.

However, if you have not officially cancelled, provided you have not viewed any content (which the NOW TV people will thoroughly check) you might be able to get all (or a proportion) of your subscription payments returned/refunded to you by contacting a NOW TV representative.

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been trying to cancel my subscription for months! I have followed your steps and the page doesn't even load! If you send me the same link i will just keep telling you that it is not working! 
I cannot afford to lose this money every month now. Something that charged me without letting me know in the first place and is actually charging me £10 more than what i originally subscribed to. 

Sort this problem out asap! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please cancel my account with immediate effect

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

It's the responisibility of the NOW TV account holder to pro-actively manage their NOW TV accounts.

If you wish cancel your NOW TV subscriptions, you have to do this officially via your 'My Account'. And this has to be done for each of the NOW TV services you have subscribed to. After which you will receive a confirmation email.

If you no longer wish to have a NOW TV account and have your details removed. For security reasons, all issues related to your NOW TV 'account' are subject to the Data Protection Act and can't be discussed on the open forum, which means you'll need to contact a NOW TV representative to resolve your issue.

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not be sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have tried to cancel through my account & it's looking my Payment details. I'm emailing you as well now so enough of these hurdles as payment won't be made as you make it difficult to cancel the now TV.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi again @Anonymous User ,

Unless your NOW TV subscription is directly through Apple (via an iTunes account) or you've received a NOW TV promotional offer through Vodafone, the official way to cancel your NOW TV subscriptions is via your NOW TV account.

It's recommended that you use a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account via this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Then click on the coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV services you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Cinema, Kids, Sport). You should see something like this: -

cancellation.PNG

• A new "We hate saying goodbye" web page will be displayed.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the web page.
  • Click on the purple coloured 'I don't want my contract free pass' button on the bottom right of the web page.
  • Follow the remainder of on-screen instructions/questionnaires and retention offers, if any...

If the above mentioned 'cancellation' process has been completed correctly, you will receive a confirmation email from NOW TV.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had cancelled my passes a couple oif months back but I am still being charged! When I go to the passes there is no cancell option, so how do I stop the payments?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. When you go to My Account > My Passes

https://account.nowtv.com/passes

do you see the active pass you want to cancel? If you don't the pass might be on a different account, so try logging in with any other usernames you have.

If you see your pass but the cancel button is greyed out then NOW TV are preparing to take the next payment. You could try contacting live chat to see if they can stop it.

To get to live chat, go to the following help page and click the Live Chat option.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv