cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancellation

I cancelled my free trial and I was still charged for it and I'm not happy, so I wish a refund please.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry about the delayed reply.

Have you been able to sort it out yet?

Let us know if not, we'll get this looked into.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

246 REPLIES 246
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to cancel my subscription to Nowtv but failing badly and running out of patients.

After logging into my account to cancel my subscription it appears i have no subscriptions to cancel. Strange as every month a payment for £6.99 is taken from my bank.

My bank have informed me that it is not a direct debt but being taken as a regular card transaction so no way of stopping it without cancelling my card or contacting the company taking the payment.

I need this payment to stop immediately.

How can this be done???

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Sounds like what's happening here is you do have a pass active but not on the account you're logged into. It might that this is an old Sky ID - so you can log into NOW TV.com because we use the same system but there's no card details on the account.

This article explains in more detail and tells you how to get back into that account 

If you're still having problems finding the active account reply to this and we'll do our best to help you find it.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wish not to start Entertainment Free trial

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Then don't start it then.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to cancell entertainment pack for this month but it is not letting me...I am coverd uptp the 11th of this month.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

We'll take a look at your account and see if there's any reason why you cna't cancel then send you an email about this as we can't discuss those matters on the Forum.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to cancel my subscription but cannot remember the e mail address used to set up

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you've had issues trying to cancel and we're also sorry you wish to cancel 😞

I would need to look into your account for you, so I'll send you an e-mail shortly. Keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I cancel my subscription?!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Now tv has been taking out £9.99 each month from my account but i can't get to watch a thing as it keeps telling me to buy a pass. If now tv has been taking money then why do I need to buy more passes to watch movies ?