cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancellation of my voucher before expired, all because I don't want my CC on file!

Been on chat for the last hour with some idiot who cancelled my account with a voucher still in date, cancelled my Movies pass with only 1 day use! All I wanted was for them to close the account when they expired but they didn't seem to comprehend the simple task as gave them.

I also requested a callback from a manager but they were insistant that this was not possible! I want to challenge their terms and conditions for having a credit/debit card on file and take this to the financial ombudsman but there are no obvious channels I can go through!

If anyone can point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.

As for my services being cancelled, even though I have only just paid £9.99 for the month I think this is must be illegal too! I had a voucher which also expires on the 12th January which has also been cancelled. I am very angry about this and want something done immediately!

1 REPLY 1
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User here's a link to the financial ombudsman https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/contact/index.html

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.