cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancel pass

I want to cancel my entertainment pass. I follow the instructions and get to the part with the swirling circles and checking my account, then message changes to hold on a sec.... Then nothing happens! The circles keep swirling and the message hold on a sec never changes. I even get a pop up asking if i managed to do what i wanted while the circles are still going round.

I just want to cancel my pass. Had the account for a long time and got charged 10p today for now tv billing help sky!!!! All i want to do is cancel my entertainment pass. I’ve been trying for weeks. Please can someone help me sort this out. 

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Sometimes using a different Internet browser with its ad blocking software disabled gets past the continued loading page with the spinning coloured circles on the NowTV website.

If no luck with using a different Internet browser or another device with a browser on it, then jump over to live chat for further assistance and help. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried different browsers and devices but still not able to cancel my pass.

How do I live chat with someone to get the issue sorted?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Use this link to find the green chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The exact same thing is happening to me, I've tried for weeks to cancel Sky Sports and I can't find a phone number anywhere to actually speak to someone. I've been with Now TV for four years as their customer service has always been excellent but I'm seriously considering moving to Sky.