cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancel my card details

I have activated a kids pass using my bank card so my daughter can watch kids tv on her phone, BUT, i want to cancel the details so she cant buy more packages, but it will only let me replace my card details not delete them, any one help? for example when i renewed the pass for her to watch it activated with one click, whats to say she activates every package costing like 100 quid? help please, trying to get to speak to someone isnt easy.

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Add a Payment Pin to the nowtv account which should ask for a Pin number when somebody attempts to buy a pass.

It works for my nowtv boxes and i would have thought there is no reason it should work on a smart phone with the nowtv App.

Perhaps add the Pin to the account in question then try and activate a free trial or buy pass to see if it asks for a Pin number ?

More info here.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/change-payment-pin-parental-pin-setting

If you want to speak to nowtv live chat, then open the above link page and click on the blue get in touch button on the page and keep selecting the most relevant subject until the contact options buttons show on screen.