Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancel my 14 day trial

why can't I cancel my now tv entertainment pass

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Go My Account > My Passes and hit the grey cancel button under the entertainment pass.  Any problems have a word with Live Chat.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helps

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

The easiest way to cancel your NOW TV subscriptions is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account via this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV packages you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Movies, Sports). You should see something like this: -

• A new "We hate saying goodbye" web page will be displayed.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the web page.
  • Click on the purple coloured 'I don't want my contract free pass' button on the bottom right of the web page.
  • Follow the remainder of on-screen instructions/questionnaires...

Cheers

And just-so-everyone-knows: -

• Your NOW TV subscription will run for its full duration, even if it's cancelled after the first day.
  • All the NOW TV service(s) you've subscribed to will 'roll on' automatically if they're not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!
  • The grey coloured 'Canel' button will not be accessible while the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s).
  • Setting up a payment PIN on your NOW TV account is advised. As it will be prevent others from purchasing additional NOW TV services without your knowledge/agreement!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is no cancel button
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User scroll to bottom of this https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv then click get in touch then choose chat.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I cancel my 14 days free trial?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

Click "my account" at the top of the page and select "my passes". 

From there you can cancel your pass. Just follow all instructions and receive a cancellation email. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there no way of canceling the free trial before you pay your first bill?