cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancel account

I want to delete my account completely but it's not giving me an option. I don't want to use it again
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

NOW TV don't provide an option to close your account but you can request your payment details are removed from your account rendering it inactive. A member of the NOW TV team will respond to you in due course or you can pop onto live chat and ask them to do it for you.

View solution in original post

48 REPLIES 48
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear this.

I'll get back to you by email as this is an account related query.

I hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to cancel my account have been trying for half hour or so and keeps sending me back to the same pages.... i no longer use this and do not want to be charged anymore . help.......

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sufficed to say, it's the responisibility of the NOW TV account holder to pro-actively manage their NOW TV account (or accounts if you have them).

With regard to your issue, have you tried suspending any ad-blocking software you may have installed?

After you have officially cancelled each of the NOW TV services you have subscribed to via the 'My Passes' of your 'My Account', you will receive a confirmation email(s). Which you should keep for future reference...

However, if you get really stuck, you can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not be sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Personally, I don't have any issues accessing the 'my passes' area of my NOW TV account using Chrome...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV have disclosed my details to a third party, who have used them to purchase an Entertainment pass.  I sent a message, to which the reply (from Rajeeb) was worse than useless; he simply repeated what I'd said in my message.

I've asked for my account to be closed and my payment details to be removed from their system but surprisingly enough they haven't replied.

I am asking again; please terminate my account and remove my payment details from your system as you clearly can't be trusted with them

Case ref : 02778884

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same thing happened to me this week

i suddenly got an email saying i had a Pass

i tried to contact NOW TV to get it cancelled

the "send a message" does not work

i ask the online chat person/robot to delete my account and all my data

they said they would

my account is STILL live 24 hours later

NOW TV are appalling at customer service

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Sounds as if NOWTV have a serious data protection issue emerging here.  Not surprised they don't want to come on here to respond, or reply to messages/emails.  But as other organisations have discovered, trying to cover it up results in much bigger problems!

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi again Peter

Thanks for your reply.

Perhaps it's now time to get the police involved.

UK Bob

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Peter

You said, "NOW TV have disclosed my details to a third party, who have used them to purchase an Entertainment pass".

I would like to ask you a question, but first let me tell you why.  A few years ago I had a contract with a mobile telephone company, that company then went on to pass my payment details onto a dodgy telecoms company, which sole purpose was to rip-off anyone they could get their grubby clutches on.

Anyway, all this was unknown to me until I started to get billed for what I thought was spammed ring tones. By the time I realised what was going on I found I had lost between £50 - £80.

OK, on to my question:-

Can you say whether your payment details were passed to an individual or a company?

Finally, as a postscript, the last thing I read about that dodgy telecoms company was that they were being investigated in the West Indies for running a lottery that no one could win.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy

I assume an individual.  All I know is someone has purchased entertainment passes using my details.  Before anyone asks no-one else knows my account details and the username/password are unique to my NOWTV account.

Still no response from NOWTV, surprise surprise,

Case ref: 02778884