cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancel Subscription

I am trying to cancel subscription and have found this is not possible.

Nothing works!

You can cancel the passes but not the account.

SO MUCH FOR CANCEL WHENEVER YOU WANT!

Is this a scam?

I have no option but approach trading standards as this is the most flustrating site I have ever come across.

Please don't advise cancel website or help line as they don't work.

NOW PLEASE CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION!!!

5 REPLIES 5
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you're a TV customer the passes are all you need to cancel as they are what you pay for - with those canceled there's nothing you'll be charged for on the account.

Or are you trying to cancel a broadband account?

Thanks

Simon

Community manager 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wrong

You can cancel your passes but the monthly TV box subsciption  is a seperate payment.

Please fact check because I have cancelled the passes but still being charged subscription?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Check this link out

https://help.nowtv.com/article/cancelled-now-tv-but-still-being-charged

Then use this link to fill in an incorrect charge form.

https://account.nowtv.com/payments/query/incorrect-charge

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have recently cancelled my passes can anyone  tell me how to remove my card details pls

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had the same problem, logged onto mine 5th September expecting to cancel Sky Sports and found I had no active passes.

2nd October, charged for sky sports pass, log backon again, no active passes to cancel.

Notice the 2nd time I was being directed to NowTV 'ie' instead of 'uk', but why? I work In IT and I though I bet it is because I am restricted the privacy options, which it was. 

Enabled all privacy options and then I am re directed to 'uk' and my active passes are displayed so I can cancel them,.

This is a bug with the privacy options not been correctly tested with the code for the correct user journey, I am an open complaint awaiting a reply from customer services, as yet they are unaware of the above detail as it was raised before I did the root cause analysis.