cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can’t update payment details

my payment was overdue and on my account it kept saying it had been paid, I needed to update my card details but every time I try it just takes me to the home page. I’ve tried to call and I just get told all they can deal with is broadband. So my last payment wasn’t actually paid, my payment was due again today and they’ve carried forward last months, which is fine, but the payment won’t go through again as I can’t update my card details!! Any ideas?? Anyone have an email address at all?? 

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issue. When I was on the phone to them a few months ago they said it was a technical error. My argument now is it’s constantly putting me in arrears. It’s frustrating as I want to pay but they’re not allowing me to!! I paid last month over the phone automated thing with my current debit card. This info should’ve been saved and I have the funds but they’re sending me an e-mail saying I haven’t paid!! Now tv sort this out or you’re probably going to lose a lot of custom.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Is this for TV passes I assume? As you mentioned the phone number is only for Boradband customers and only for broadband related queires. 

For all things TV passes, you got Live Chat, or filling out a form. Both can be found on this link. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help