cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't update card details

I'm trying to update my card details after changing cards. I've tried from my phone and laptop and I've also tried 2 different cards but I keep getting the message..

"Unfortunately we were unable to process this request"

Has anyone seen this before? Any suggestions?

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Success! Thanks Schnapps - think it was using a different browser that did it (with the -).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Glad you got it sorted 😆.

Maybe post back on here what internet browser worked for you and if you left the house number section box blank or used a special character like a (-) minus symbol for example.

This might help others who stumble across this thread when trying to find a solution similar to yours.

I use MS Edge on a Windows 10 Tablet & Android Tablet and never had problems updating my new card details or billing address, though i do have a house number.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You must update card and address at the same time.  Put your house number as a 3 digit number ie 3 as 003 and then you can save your details.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried for days on every device to update my payment details. I ended up in chat with an actual person and they informed me that you have to update your address too with your card details.

When updating the address you must put in your house number in a 3 digit format.  For example 6 should be put as 006 in your address.  Once it is input in this format then and only then will it let you save your new card payment details with your new address details.

I have asked them to put this information on their webpage too and decided to put it on the community too myself to help others with this nightmare.  Good Luck