cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't update card details

I'm trying to update my card details after changing cards. I've tried from my phone and laptop and I've also tried 2 different cards but I keep getting the message..

"Unfortunately we were unable to process this request"

Has anyone seen this before? Any suggestions?

13 REPLIES 13
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

I'm trying to update my card details after changing cards. I've tried from my phone and laptop and I've also tried 2 different cards but I keep getting the message..

"Unfortunately we were unable to process this request"

Has anyone seen this before? Any suggestions?

Weird weird @Anonymous User 

Republic or UK?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
##Republic

- Please type your reply above this line -##
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:
##Republic

- Please type your reply above this line -##

Any chance you could try using 4G at all @Anonymous User 

The card is activated yeah?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi.  I've tried to update with 2 cards. Same result.  I used 'find address'. My house has a name but no number.  'House number' box is therefore empty but when I click 'confirm', says "Oops, something went wrong".  'House number' box says "Please enter a valid house number or name".  So I try to enter the house name and get the same result.  So I tried 0, 000, 001...nothing works.  Any ideas?  Chat is closed due to Covid-19.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

In the empty box where usually you need to input a number, try a dash or - symbol or a full stop if you haven't got a house or home number.

I believe it worked for another forum member who had the same problem.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sadly neither worked.  Thanks for trying anyway. Any other suggestions?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Unfortunately not.

Trying to find the actual post in the search box on the top of the forum page where i can't exactly remember what the special character off the keyboard they used in the empty box section where you normally insert a house number on the payment page when updating your account payment details.

Perhaps try the under dash _ symbol with a different internet browser ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No luck.  I'll see if Chat is working tomorrow. Pity there's no phone number.  Cheers and stay safe.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Here is one thread that i found, but there is another one with more details on it floating around the forum archive somewhere which i can't seem to find (about 12 to 18 months ago).

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Account-Billing/Unable-to-update-payment-details/m-p/511746