cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't log in

When I click on the log in box on my mobile and lap top it goes straight to a blank screen. Anyone else had these issues? I've tried clearing my cache and cookies.
6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Do you mean accessing your My Account section when using an internet browser on the NowTV website?

If so how did you access the NowTV Community Forum to add your post on here or have i totally misunderstood your question ?

Maybe try using a different internet browser with your laptop and mobile phone or try the browser in a Private Window or in Incognito mode.

Apologise in advance if i haven't read your question correctly.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
That worked actually! It asked me to log into the forum page to post then I was able to access my full account.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issue and going round in circles here. Every time I try to log in it directs me to a blank screen.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem blank screen when trying to log in. I want to watch the golf.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
If you've logged in to post the comment, try the drop down bar on your account. You should be able to access your info now. I just managed to get my full account up.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's exactly the same here at the moment. I tried an online chat without any success, the person to whom I spoke just didn't 'get' it...

There's obviously a problem, frustrating that there doesn't seem to be able to speak with someone over the 'phone.