cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't get in live chat to cancel my account

Cancelled my direct debit at the bank..yet still getting charged,there is no simple option to just cancel.. I don't seem to have the cancel button on my pass,and just want to leave reimbursed?? Any help welcome 🙂

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If there is no cancel button next to your passes, could it be possible that you have created more than one account in the past either accidentally or taking advantage of free trials or discounted offers for new customers ?

Maybe check the sign in details on your playback devices are the same when logged in here checking your passes and if you have multiple email addresses check them all for any nowtv correspondence which might give you a clue that you have had more than one account.

If still going around in circles, then either contact live chat, send them a message or alternatively if you go to My Account > Passes and Vouchers, there should be a FAQ about "I think I have been charged incorrectly" where there is a link with a form you can complete which will be automatically sent to nowtv.